Welcome to my blog :)

Tuesday 17 January 2012

My work of Elisa Mazzone incorporated in Jason Brooks' style

(Click to enlarge image)

The following images in this post are illustrations of 3 Elisa Mazzone illustrations in which I have created my own step by step attempts at creating a similar version with the last step in the style of my other choosen illustrator Jason Brooks.


Illustration 1: The orginal illustration by Elisa Mazzone.


Step 1: I created this by sketching the face with use of lighter and darker sketching pencils and a fleshy coloured pencil for the lips.



Step 2: I then scanned my drawing onto the computer and used photoshop to create the black effect around the face which makes the face stand out more.


Step 3: I created this final illustration of the Elisa Mazzone image in the style of Jason Brooks. I used Coral Draw to create it.


Illustration 2: The orginal Elisa Mazzone illustration.


Step 1: I created this Elisa Mazzone illustration using sketching pencils and coloured pencils for the butterfly. I purposly shaded in only one side of the illustration as this is a style in which Elisa Mazzone uses.


Step 2: For this image I scanned my drawing into the computer and used photoshop to create the black background and also used photoshop to create some of the darker shaded areas.



Step 3: For this illustration I added some Coral draw to the left eye in the style of Jason Brooks illustrations.

 
Illustration 4: The original Elisa Mazzone illustration.


 Step 1: I drew an outline of the same Elisa Mazzone illustration.


Step 2: I used Coral Draw to create this effect similar to Jason Brooks style.

No comments:

Post a Comment