Welcome to my blog :)

Thursday 26 January 2012

Final Illustration - combination of both Elisa Mazzone and Jason Brooks' style

(Click to enlarge image)

The following illustrations are the step by step illustrations I created in the style of both Elisa Mazzone and Jason Brooks combined. With Elisa using mostly sketching in ther illustrations and photoshop being Jason's trademark style, I have created an illustration with the use of both these techniques.

Step 1: I drew an image of an fashion figure, I use sketching pencils and shaded in just half of the illustration, which is a technique Elisa Mazzone does.


Step 2: I then scanned the image into coral draw and created shading on coral draw over my own sketching drawing.


Step 3: I added more colour to my illustration using coral draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment