Welcome to my blog :)

Thursday 26 January 2012

Evaluation

Throughout this subject within the degree, I feel I have developed my design skills, I have learnt how to use photoshop and coral draw which I hadnt used before.

From doing this blog I have learnt how to use coral draw and photoshop alot better and have discovered I enjoy using them. Coral draw and photoshop is good as it is alot quicker at producing multiple images and also makes the illustrations alot clearer looking. I also enjoy the sketching part of this assignment, the sketchings I produced from the Elisa Mazzone, I found rather easy to do.
Both illustrations I have chosen are completely different, Jason Brooks does most of his illustration with the use of photoshop while Elisa Mazzone uses mostly sketching pencils and paints to create a detailed illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment